Is your little dog shy?
Your dog might need a boost of confidence.
Just hanging out with a confident, happy, bold dog can help a shy dog blossom!
What are the daycare's requirements?
Small Frys caters to small and medium sized dogs which we define as dogs weighing less than 35lbs.
Which breeds do Small Frys ABSOLUTELY take?
- Beagle, Bichon, Boston Terrier, Chihuahua, Cocker Spaniel, Corgi, Dachshund, Havanese, Jack Russell, Lhaso Apso, Maltese, Min Pin, Miniature Poodle, Miniature Schnauzer, Papillion, Pomeranian, Pug, Shih-Tzu, Yorkie, Westie.
Which breeds MIGHT Small Frys take (based on temperment)?
- American Eskimo, Border Collie, Bulldog, French Bulldog, Goldendoodle.
For breeds not listed here, please call and ask to bring your dog for a trial visit to have their temperment tested.
To ensure the health and safety of all our dogs;
Small Frys requires all dogs to:
- be current with vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP or DA2PP, Bordetella recommended)(copy of records must be supplied)
- not have a history of aggressive behaviour
- male dogs must be neutered and female dogs must not be in heat
- be free of any infectious diseases
Frequently Asked Questions
What does "Dog Daycare" mean?
- Daycare for dogs works almost the same way it does for human children.
It dogs includes indoor & outdoor play areas, provision of dog toys, treats
and cozy places for rest.
- Daycares differ from boarding kennels because the dogs are not confined
to individual cages & are treated similar to how the pet would be treated
in their own home.
- Lots of love and attention will be paid to all dogs, while remaining aware
of the necessity to seperate aggressive dogs from others to avoid injury.
- Your dog is never left alone, or put into a cage!
Small Frys Doggy Daycare services offer pet owners a guilt-free
way to increase the overall health & happiness of their pet.
How can Small Frys Doggy Daycare benefit me and my dog?
- Your dog gets loving care & attention which leaves you free from
guilt or worry!
- NO cages! Your dog can cuddle up on our couches or play outside
- Same price as a dog walker/sitter but eliminates the security risks of
giving out the key to your home
- Training & socialization benefits
- Great energy release for your dog, which means no need for long walks
when you get home
- Long hours of operation to fit your busy schedule
- Fast & easy online booking
- Email updates & pictures of your dog's day at daycare
- Private and group play sessions available
What are your hours of operation?
Small Frys is open from 7:00am to 7:00pm, 365 days a year. We also offer a pick-up and drop-off service if you need a further extension to those hours.
We do accept drop-ins but we would appreciate a quick call or email to let us know you are coming!
How do I enroll my dog for their first time at daycare?
The first thing to do is to self-register online. To register please go here and click on the "Are you a New Customer" button.
Please fill out all information, sign our legal terms and condition agreement and if you have a copy of your current vaccination records
you can upload them to your account. You can also download, print, sign and bring in both our Legal and Vet Care Agreement on your first visit. Find both here.
Once you recevie an email confirmation from our software program that you have registered please call us to make your first appointment. We prefer to have you come for a free visit and assessment of your dog before your first stay. This gives you an opportunity to see our facilities, ask us questions, meet some staff and make sure your dog will fit into our cage free environment.
When we have both your signed agreement and have entered your current vaccination information you will be able to use this customer portal to book appointments online, check reservations, and access past stay information.
Please allow about 15 minutes for your first initial visit in order to fill out a short enrollment questionnaire so that we can get to know your dog and how to make their day with us the best possible!
Are you living with a desperate housedog?
Is your little dog bored?
A bored dog is yappy, often destructive, & may amuse himself by playing "keep away" games with you.
That's no fun for either of you!
If you don't find activities that challenge your dog mentally & physically, you'll never know the bond you could have had!
Is your little dog
Little dogs are notorious barkers, but maybe they are trying to tell you something! One reason a lap dog becomes a "yap" dog is that they are bored! Barking is a way of entertaining themselves!
Rather than getting frustrated, think of bringing them to daycare!
What about my dog's medications or medical conditions?
Small Frys is proud to say that we are certified in Canine First Aid so we are comfortable administering medications and dealing with common medical conditions such as epilepsy and diabetes. We take the administration of medications seriously so there is a charge of $1.00/dose. You will receive a record of administered medications upon check out or through the customer portal.